Thursday, January 29, 2009

New Hobby.....


So Quinton's favorite hobby, besides playing Star Wars,  cooking up some mean Mac and Cheese, ramming cars down the runway and being a typical 3 year old, is PICKING his nose.  He continues to tell us that the boogies are soft and sometimes, "I get them on my finger and cannot get them off."  "Mom, but the best way I get them off is to act like I'm playing my air guitar and "flick it off my finger, isn't that a good idea?"   Both Nicki, our babysitter, and I tried so hard to hold ourselves together as were sending him off to school.  Where is he getting this, and please tell me this is just a phase that he is going thru?  I think I remember when I was a little and I thought that Boogies were COOL!  Not so much anymore......I am sure he is getting these habits from his Dad (picking his nose that is)!

1 comment:

The Vlachs said...

Way to go, little man! So funny!