Saturday, January 17, 2009

The flu Bug

That darn bug has hit our house this week. Quinton was vomiting for about 36 hours. Yuck! He was so good about it, though. The first night he woke up about 3:30 and basically wanted to have another party. ( he seems to do this when he is sick)

First he wants to go downstairs so he can hide from his dad behind the couch cushions, I informed him that he would be hiding a LONG time since daddy doesn't get up for work until 6:00. Then, he decides to change his underwear and in the meantime, he sees he has two of the same pair, he wants to share the other pair with Sloan "so they can match" as he places them outside her closed sleeping door. Finally I get him back to bed, with the bribe that I will rest with him just in case he pukes again and he agrees. After about 5 minutes, he asks me what is in my mouth, I said nothing, he said he couldn't sleep with me anymore because my breath was so bad! HE then proceeds to ask me to go and brush my teeth...this was about 4am. I about lost it! Are you kidding me? He is something else, he continues to bring humor in our lives even when he's sick! I couldn't imagine our lives any other way!

As of today, he is feeling so much better...back to his mischievous self, however, now it's starting to come out the other end... just a little, MOM!

No comments: