Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sharing......

We have always tried to teach the concept of sharing in our home, Quinton sometimes even says, "Mom, do you know what taking turns means, it's important to share"......as he tries to educate me when I'm eating HIS favorite snack or playing HIS favorite game; Mine always seems better than his at that moment...anyway, it's been pretty cute. Well, this sharing lesson was taken to the extreme.

The entire family decided to complete the nighttime routine together by brushing teeth, going potty, reading books, telling stories, saying our prayers and then getting tucked in. Well, all of a sudden we are reading books and Daddy says he has to go potty. Qman, using what he has been taught, says, "Daddy you can use my toilet".... Both Sloan and I are sitting there, thinking there is absolutely no way, we're watching and watching and see that he Really is going for it! Oh my gosh, Aaron starts to go potty in Quinton's toddler toilet ....what do you think happens......he Pees so much the toilet overflows, Nice! Now, the floor is covered in Pee, it smells yuck and, Quinton so quickly runs to gets towels and says we have to get this cleaned up, as he is smearing smelling urine all over the floor that hadn't even been destroyed yet!!!

After all the laughter and craziness, Quinton had a theory for why this has happen. He says, "Daddy your penis is too big for the toilet and that is why it overflowed." Again, after a little silence and a few giggles Aaron asked me. "Did he say, what I think he just said?" Aaron asked him to repeat it, I'll be darn, yep we heard him correctly! We both were in shock!

I guess, boys will be boys and I cannot wait to tell this story for years to come! Qman's lesson on sharing turned into something unforgettable! You gotta love what comes out of kids mouths these days!

5 comments:

kkb said...

i cannot stop laughing!!! way to go aaron on being so well endowed! and no one besides aaron would go potty on a potty chair :)

HMW said...

dropping a deuce has some competition. such funny potty stories.

Liz said...

Hi Janelle! I found your site through Traci's. I grew up down the street from Aaron and went to high school with him. Just wanted to say hi and that you guys have a beautiful family. Tell Aaron that only he would pee on a toddler potty. Too funny!

The Sullivan Sitcom said...

Crack me up!

The Vlachs said...

HILAROUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you guys too much for words!