Tuesday, January 20, 2009

2009 resolution

One goal for 2009 is for Aaron and I to just hang out as a couple with no kiddos. We love them so much, but we also need our adult time too. Whether we meet at Starbucks for a cup a Joe, a date night w/ dinner and a movie or even just a Body pump class or a quick run, as long as we are together, right? (that Body Pump class will never happen....just FYI)

Last night we sat down and decided to start training for the St. Louis Half/Marathon in April. We thought, my parents are there, they could come and greet us with both kiddos at the finish line which will give us more incentive and Qman could run the Kids Run the day before and he would love it. Sounds like fun???

After thinking about running together in years past, this is what will happen.....Aaron will commit and NEVER train and I will work my butt off running to the exact training schedule and he will still BEAT me! He's amazing, It never fails! I guess I need to remind him we are doing this together to have some Sullivan Couple time.....right! He's a natural and I am proud of him for that!

Just thought I needed to put something down in writing to make sure we hold ourselves accountable. April 19 will be here before we know it. Let the training begin......

1 comment:

The Vlachs said...

Wow! Good for you guys! Rob and I ran that half a few years back. Maybe we'll commit to that again...one day ;) You two are awesome!