Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Snow Snow go awaY....





We love the snow, but we've have decided it's time for spring, as it's been crazy snowy this year! This past weekend brought one of the last chances (so we thought) to go sledding.   So what do you know, Aaron and Q bundled up and headed into Morton for a little fun on the hills....the hills Aaron used to ride back in the day!  Of course, Qman had a blast with his cousins as they showed him the ropes.  Sloan and I were able to watch from the car as little girlie was snoozing her heart out.  As for the snow, we woke up to a little more this morning.....the Sullivan family loves snow, but ready for some warmer, bike riding weather this weekend!!!!  

2 comments:

HMW said...

the snow day photos are so cute. how fun. i took a drive over to art hill on one of my snow days but didn't have the gear to get out of the car. i didn't have a sled either. anyway, it was just so neat to sit and listen to all of the laughter and happy voices from afar. i'm sure there was a lot of that going on this day.
how did aaron get that sled to take flight?

Jill Foley said...

I had to laugh at your comment "It's been crazy snowy this year"....we are up in the UP on the shores of Lake Superior and we have so much snow it's not even funny. We will still have snow in May, I'm sure. Just go to my blog and click on the label snow for some pics of serious snow!

Anyway...I'm sure you are wondering who I am. I'm Jill (Eichorst) Foley and am originally from Morton. I was "blog hopping" one day and ran across your blog...I recognized the name because I had a ridiculous crush on Aaron throughout high school!

Your kids are absolutely adorable.