Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sloan has......


no teeth yet!!!! She is so ripe and ready to pop,  we can finally feel one tooth, but not thru yet!!! We keep waiting every morning so...we'll keep you posted.   Otherwise, she is our favorite little chunky monkey, who is sitting up really good by herself and not wanting to have much to do with crawling! (We are ok with that)  She is starting to say what sounds like Momma, and Dadda and it's awesome!  I remember when Quinton first started talking.   She continues to make our heart melt, with all her smiles especially at her 2 favorite boys in the house. I thought the picture above explains her frustration sometimes!!!  


2 comments:

HMW said...

Not very nice of you Momma to post this photo of Sloan.

Pat Palamar said...

Hi Janelle: It's Pat Palamar, Traci's Aunt. I just want you to know that I follow your blog as often as I do Traci's and enjoy both of them so much. I, of course, adore my great-niece and great-nephew but all the 4 grandchildren seem so interconnected that I like to follow both blogs to see ALL the pictures and get ALL the news! Just wanted to share how much I enjoy your blog....