Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Belated Mother's Day!

The Final Project!







For all of the Mother's out there.... HAPPY Belated Mother's Day....(by almost a month!) Motherhood is the best gift in Life!

A book my mom had given me the Christmas Quinton was born had several quotes that brought tears to my eyes and I often read these regularly.  I feel the one below is the best and oh so true.
"Before you were conceived I wanted you.  
Before you were born I loved you.  
Before you were here an hour I would die for you. 
This is the miracle of life"  {Maureen Hawkins}

The kiddos, with Nicki's creative help and some surprise snapshots, worked really hard on a little project for Mother's Day. I had to post these pics because I just love them sooooooo much!  And as far as the project, it's darling! Qman said I should put my "jewels" in it and so I do!  I have it on my dresser and look at it every single day.  I don't really have any jewels, just some TJ Maxx $20 rings and earrings!  By that's ok, they are still fun!

Thank you QMAN, Sloany and Nicki for getting the "before the project was done" pics! Love you all more than words and will cherish this special gift forever and ever!!!!

No comments: