Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sloan's Birthday Party








It was a Polka Dot and Cupcake Theme!

The weather was beautiful and the company was even better. We enjoyed visiting with all our friends and family ( CC and DD came into town), eating some of Aaron's favorite food and watching Sloan dig into her minature size cupcake! We all gathered round her highchair and sang Aaron's tunes of the Happy Birthday banjo song as it filled the room, I think she became a little nervous, then the lip started to shiver and she began to cry.... I felt so bad! A little overwelming for a one year old, however she was over it fairly quickly and ready for more cake.

It was a great day! Sloan we love you so much and look forward to many many many more fun birthdays to come!

2 comments:

Pat Palamar said...

I think both of your children look just like your Dad! Especially Quinton. You have such a sweet family and I enjoy your blog. Whenever I log onto Traci's, I log onto yours...the added bonus is that I get to see even more pictures of Max and Maggie. It is so nice to be able to see both of your families grow up from a distance.

Traci's Aunt Pat

kkb said...

funny when you open a blog and a picture of yourself pops up :) great bday pics... fun day! call me this week so we can plan our next get together!!!