Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Qman's activities





Qman's last day of school was last week. He has grown to love school so much and Aaron and I are so happy for him. It has been a great way for him to meet new friends, have some structure, learn basic principles as well as have disciple other than Mommy, Daddy and Nicki.   His teacher is so wonderful with Qman and she will be missed this summer, so we had to get a picture.  

They had a little program at the end of the day and he dec
ided to beet out the songs like a little ham, as Sloan boogied to the bee.  (so I am told) Unfortunately, I wasn't able to be there as I was out of town in Dallas for work. I enjoy work so much, but when I miss something like this, it breaks my heart, so Aaron got it all on tape and that was great!  I cannot be sad anymore....!

He also completed his spring session of gymnastics and was so excited because he received a medal, just like mommy and daddy's when they ran the 1/2 marathon. He loves Ms. Angie so much, so we couldn't live without signing up for another session this summer.

Lastly, he did a cool Penny Experiment on a rainy day and I couldn't help but love this expression on his face!  I think it says it all!

Quinton you continue to grow up everyday....please please not too fast! Mom and Dad are so proud of you!  

No comments: