Thursday, May 14, 2009

9 years of wedded bliss!

I had to have that last pair of shoes!  
Aaron looking hot...he is gonna kill me!
The best restaurant ever...Selva Grill- Ceviche was amazing!
The Cork...an amazing wine list and fun outdoor seating


Aaron and I celebrated our nine year wedding anniversary this past week, May 13th. We ( or I guess I should say I) decided we needed to celebrate by taking a little getaway to the sunny state of Florida, Sarasota Florida to be exact. Oh my goodness, so here is how the conversation went..."Hey babe, how about taking this direct flight from Peoria to Clearwater/St Pete, we could leave Peoria at 10 and be on the beach at 1, stay at the Ritz and have a few days of relaxation and good eats for our nine year"....Aaron says, "I would love to hang out with all blue hairs, go to dinner at 4 and be in bed at 7 for our wedding anniversary." Need less to say, it took some convincing....however, I won.....I know he was just giving me trouble, but boy did I prove him wrong once we got there.

It was fabulous! The hotel was awesome, the food (and shopping) were amazing, the service was even better and the company was the best!!!!! We had such a nice time just the two of us!!!  A big thanks to Papa, Nicki and Andi and Trac for looking after the kiddos, knowing that they were in great hands allowed us to enjoy ourselves, even more!

Nine years of wedded bliss..... Aaron you are an amazing man that I continue to love even more each day I am with you. Thanks for putting up with me and my craziness, I cannot imagine living without you! We are blessed with 2 healthy children that fill our lives with even more happiness each day! It has been a wonderful 9 years and I am looking forward to 91 more to follow. I love you honey!

No comments: