Monday, April 6, 2009

Just a few firsts.....



Well Sloan has had not 1, not 2, but 3 bruises to her face this week...one under the eye, one over the eye and one in between her eyes on her nose.  I know there is more to come as her mobility continues to increase, but I guess I just hate to see our little girl with a black and blue face. Would you believe I didn't even get pics?  They truly just have been healing so quickly, that you wouldn't even be able to see it... I tell you these kids are so resilient 

On another note, we are so proud of QMAN...he is zipping his own coat and dressing himself in the morning. I have to admit sometimes I am not so thrilled about the outfit he picks out, but then I remind myself, who cares....really?

Then we went on our first walk as a family in the new double stroller.  We had run a lot last summer when Sloan was really little by laying her down, but now it's pretty cool, both kids are upright and able to not miss the action.

I look forward to blogging many more firsts....it's fun!

No comments: