Friday, April 24, 2009

What a Great Gift!



I don't normally do this, however, I am a sales person and when I find something or someplace I love, I have to tell.....me tell imagine that?????.... TJ MAXX, ALDI, BIG LOTS, just to name a few...

Well Sloan received this adorable early birthday gift from our dear friends, The Milano's and it's from this site. It is a personalized growth chart with all of our immediate family's heights on one side as well as some fabulous rock/movie stars (see pic above) and their heights on the other.... leave it up to my fashionable friend Mollie to have found this amazing gift. I will say, this is one worth copying for that special someone. Check it out!  To date: Sloan is 2 feet and 2 inches tall!  

Thanks again Molls, we love it and will cherish it forever!!

No comments: