Saturday, November 28, 2009

We missed you daddy!

Sloan and Daddy having some fun
Q and Daddy playing soccer
Surprise at the airport
Shopping trip: note Q's wallet and Sloan's purse
A game that Q and Nicki made up .... we popped about 20 balloons and there were clues inside!

Q would go to school every day telling Mrs. Gilbert, "My dad is in China, for an entire week." I showed him a map of China and where it was in relation to the US and he said dad is far far away...it then reminded me of the truth so we kept very busy the entire week! CC and Uncle Brad came to visit from St. Louis, a special shopping trip with Aunt Jodi was planned, and I even had girls over for some mexican and margaritas. However, there wasn't a second that went by that we were not thinking of our daddy.

Actually, as we are going to surprise Aaron at the airport, Q turns to me and asks if we could MOVE to China soon! I thought ok, he's getting the move thing, we have been talking about it a lot, reading books and showing him things that we'll do together as a family in Chicago, however...I too am just getting excited about the Chicago move....I told him let's take one MOVE at a time, and maybe one day, but I love your curiosity Q....we can learn more about China if you want ....we've always called him Curious Quinton and I'm happy he's living up to the name!

Daddy, we're so happy your home with us here in the USA, and thrilled you were able to experience a new part of the world again. Thank you for working so hard everyday....We love you so much!

No comments: