Saturday, November 28, 2009

Sloan's 18 months

Just one of her dress up days!!!







Sloan has really blossomed these past couple of months. She is definitely already portraying her feminine characteristics. Putting on any shoe that's in the house, trying clothes on and off, most of the time not where they SHOULD go, watching mommy apply her makeup, carrying a purse around everywhere she goes, and all the other thing us crazy girls do. She is speaking a lot, with her favorite words being "yep" "please"and "thank you" I just love her innocence and her sweet gestures from kissing and hugging, to admiring her brothers every move. It's amazing how they learn and interact at such a young age.....It's been wonderful to watch! We went to her check up at the beginning of the month, but with all the craziness going on, or I should say all the craziness in my purse (seriously, it's way, way, way too BIG, I can NEVER find anything) I have misplaced her digits for her 18 month check up.

What I do remember...she is 40% for weight, and 80% for height....ok, I'll get back to the specifics when the sheet reappears....

Sloan, you continue to amaze us with your developments, we are so thankful for your energy and your health! Love ya!

****Dec 13th...I knew I would find it, or should I say Sloan found it!**** Her digits read: 33 inches for height and 24 lbs

2 comments:

The Vlachs said...

Fabulous!!!!!

HMW said...

Here is what Sloan is thinking...
"Mom your addiction to TJ Maxx is TOO much!"