Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!







To all father's out there, Happy Dad's Day, this day is especially for you! To the best 3 Dad's in my Life:

Dad R* love you tons and thank you for teaching me to believe in myself, always!

Dad S* you are an amazing role model for all to follow!

Aaron, I continue to be amazed as I watch you as a husband, father and friend! Thank you for all you do for our family, you truly are awesome! As Quinton said in his homemade card, "My Daddy Rocks!"

We had a great day as a family, we planned to go to Buffalo Wild Wings of course, and then Q says, "So dad it's your day, what would you love to do soooooo soooooo soooooo sooooo sooooo much? Go to Dick's Sporting to putt some golf balls or Best Buy and look around?" I think he knows his father pretty well.

1 comment:

HMW said...

You're family is AWESOME! I need a suga-daddy! (like your puppet)