Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Golf Lessons




Well we thought we had signed up for lessons from the Park District, however we signed up for Pitch and Putt. This is basically, a 9 hole Par 3 course that can be played at the student's leisure with an adult.

So who's teaching Qman to golf?????? Daddy this go around! Daddy brings his clubs and Qman brings his little ones too. It's a weekly event for a "guys night out" and I am thrilled for this bonding time. At the end of the session there will be a tournament. So I'll keep you posted!

P.S. Q woke up this morning and said "It's a great day I am drinking my coffee and gonna play golf today!" Who does this sound like??????

He's right tonight's the night!!!! Happy Belated Birthday Daddy! We love you!

1 comment:

HMW said...

I guess all of the practice at Dick's Sporting Goods is paying off!