Monday, July 27, 2009

Busy JULY!!!!




CC came to visit us after the forth of July and we had a great time. QMan and her are so silly together, and she couldn't believe Sloan's growth over the past month. Unforunately, Q was sick while she was here, so some of the fun things we had planned we couldn't do, however, we're saving them for next time she comes!!!! Then we decided to pack up the car and head to St Louis, it was nice to be able to visit with DD (Q is still talking about mini golf), my favorite cousins and Nana and Papa who are 82 and 83 years old. I love just being able to sit and chat with them, talk about old times as well as for them to see our entergetic kiddos run around. It's been wonderful to have great grandparents still alive and for Quinton and Sloan to have met all the generations! This makes me want more and more pictures of them with our kids. As I was blogging I was also trying to find some and I do not really have any.....I will keep looking!

Later in July, Aaron was able to step away from work for a week. I don't know if he would say it was that greatest week, as I had several long Honey Do Lists, including a garage sale. Side Note: NEVER again!!!! Too many late nights, sorting, pricing, fixing, drinking, etc.!!!

Anyway, the kids loved having him around during the day and I know he enjoyed the ability to go for donuts, donuts and more donuts in the morning, play (golf) in the afternoon and not really have any sort of schedule except for popsicles! Good Times for the entire family!

It's been a busy and fun July, now what will August bring???? Sorry for the lack of posts recently! It's been BUSY!!!! Love to ALL!

No comments: