Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sloan's Nighttime....


Well, she is just so sweet, how can we say no? Papa recently made Sloan her bookcase. (He is so thoughtful, that it's been tradition for all
the grand kids). Ever since the night we have put it in her room, she has noticed it being there. Well, I guess that would be normal for anyone, but Aaron and I just cannot get over the fact that she is so in tune to her surroundings. Her nighttime routine used to be books, bottle, bed! No problem....not so much anymore!

She is WIDE awake after the bottle....flips around from her oh so comfortable position in my arms and demands MORE Books! What I mean by demands is she sits up, smiles and points directly at the bookshelf. She is not satisfied until 2-3 more books are read. Then we have to walk back over to her shelf and place them back to their specific place....then she's content!....oh did I mention she LOVES it when her daddy puts her to bed too! I can see her starting to be a daddy's girl already and who knows if he'll ever be able to say no!

She has grown up sooooooooooooo fast, so I am just living in the moment.....my favorite moment of the day....the nighttime routine, or should I say "her" nighttime routine!