Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Qman's Christmas Program





All I can say is our little boy is growing up!!!!!!!!!!   The program was so sweet, it brought tears to my eyes, there he was up on stage, singing carols, screaming out every other word of the songs, like SANTA, and lots of TOYS, and then he jingled the bells as loud as he possible could. Take a peek...if the link works!!!  

Also, very interesting he played the role of Jesus in the skit...I was wondering if there was some irony on why he was asked to play this part?  I will continue to hope he displays Jesus like behaviors, because oh boy, lately, not so much!!!! I continue to pray that it is just the 3 year old stage.   Please pray too!!!  Just kidding....!

We also had a little party afterwords, where Sloan was able to meet Santa for the first time.  She was so well behaved, just continued to stare and ponder the big white beard.  I hope she told him her Mommy and Daddy are so thankful for the bundle of "JOY" she has been in our lives.

2 comments:

HMW said...

so cute, i wish you had some video of Qman singing.

the private patient said...

Hi, I would like to invite you to my new blog. I would be grateful if you can give comments and click my AdSense unit. Welcome to THE PRIVATE CARS.