Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!




We hosted Thanksgiving this year. All the Sullivan's were so helpful, in fact, Trac and Andy made not one but 2 turkeys, Jodi, made Nana's famous cheese spread and Papa completed the meal with an amazing apple and homemade pumpkin pie....did you think I made anything at all...??? Well, I made the most fattening dishes on the table...corn and green bean casserole...we had a great meal and surprisingly it was still really hot...

We enjoyed our time together so much and created many new memories that we will have forever.  I think we all had tears in our eyes as we went around our circle saying what we were thankful for.....all the kids were so well spoken with, "I am thankful for my cousins and my mommy and daddy, "I am thankful for our house and my friends,"  All three, Maggie, Max and Quinton are just growing up so fast.  Sloan, our other little turkey enjoyed watching their every moment.   

I cannot forget how thankful I am of Miss Trac for her amazing crafts!  Always coming up with something new to sew, paint, stamp or tie!  How about all the shirts?  Yes, her inspiration started with Sloan's onesie and then Maggie suggested they ALL have homemade shirts. Absolutely darling.....!  We are BLESSED!

No comments: