Sunday, November 9, 2008

Computer update



Well as you can see FINALLY we have a computer....not the same one, because it, along with our other computer basically crashed on the same day.  No data, no pics, nothing left......Aaron and I have been so sad.  First, because it took the software company 2 months to tell us this, and more importantly because we have lost pictures from over 10 years together.....SAD!!!!!!!! We learned our lesson.... BACK UP everything.  We do have some Shutterfly albums from Qman's birth and some trips, but not all.  It's so hard to replace pics, however I know we will still have the memories forever in our heart and head.    

Notice I didn't get into the detail about the computer repair guys, back from my last post about month or so ago.  That's because it's too long to get into and I do not feel it's appropriate to be cursing every other word, so I will leave that for another time!  We were able to buy back all the electronic albums from Shutterfly so I thought I would compare month 1 of both Quinton and Sloan.  (I guess our kids like to have their months open; guess they'll be talkers, imagine that!)

No comments: