Saturday, September 20, 2008

Sleeping thru the night???

Well, I had started a post back on Sept 11......saying little miss Sloan had slept thru the night for 3 nights in a row! Is this a trend? I guess, I wrote a bit too soon....Wow that WAS great! However, now, with my luck she is back to waking up for that 4 am feeding and I am due to go to my parents for a business trip this week, of course!!! Will my mom wake up and feed her? Well, I know she will, but does she want to? I know she is only 4.5 months old, I just feel bad.

So, Aaron and I sat over Mickey Mouse pancakes, eggs, and coffee this morning trying to decide what we did to get Qman to sleep thru the night? ...yeah, it was rice cereal we thought....didn't we also give him tons of Milk... breast milk, formula, 2%, skim.....just kidding! So we decided to try the cereal....she did great, she sucked that spoon so fast and was so excited, it was if she had been asking for it for so long and we just hadn't heard her. She acted like a pro, as if she had eaten before? (I have pics, and will post later) We are thrilled and are going to continue both at breakfast and dinner and see how she does.....keep your fingers crossed and please send any ideas our way!

We love you Sloany...... and know you can do anything you put your mind too!

No comments: