Tuesday, September 9, 2008

First Day of School


Well, Our Big Boy had his first day of preschool today. He has 10 other 3 and 4 year olds in his class and his teacher's name is Mrs. Wilson. He absolutely loved it, in fact, he didn't even say bye to his own mom as he was excited to just meet his new friends and have freeplay with all the great toys. This school is pretty strict, if I must say so myself... $25 fine for picking your kid up late, child has to be potty trained before school starts, doors do NOT open until it starts at 9am and I mean they open no earlier than 8:59....I just have to laugh because I, not Quinton, got in trouble already...I opened the doors at 8:58, and she asked me to wait outside until 9....Are you kidding me? Can you believe WE were actually on time? I sure can't. I will work to be on my best behavior next time.



No comments: