Monday, August 2, 2010

ALWAYS, up for a bargain....





Ok, ever since we bought our house, I have had a master plan to redo our main level bath (Aaron was not so much on board with me, in fact, I can hear those whispers, don't do it!) I've known what I want, but could never really describe it, and then one day, I'm strolling along Big Lots, of all places and come across what I think I needed for the bathroom. What do you know, Aaron and I had to go back, I really wanted his approval, "whatever you want honey, this is your project" Need less to say, I spoke with the manager and negotiated a deal and it was a pretty good deal!

Thanks to Papa for installing it and to my wonderful hubby which turned "my project" into "his project", he did all of the painting and texturing....love you babe!

This post is so long overdue that it is now complete.... I am excited about it and am happy it turned out how I envisioned it! What do you think?


3 comments:

The Vlachs said...

Oh Janelle, it's beautiful! I could live in your bathroom :) We miss you guys! Love ya, Megs

kkb said...

of course it looks GREAT! so what did you end up doing with the koeler???? haha!!

The Sullivan Sitcom said...

Awesome...can't wait to see it in person. The good ol' Sullivan boys to the rescue! Great job guys! Great job J for wheelin and dealin!