Monday, August 2, 2010

Summer Fun with My Family

Q sizing up the dance floor! My little stud!
Sloan dancing to "tonight's gonna be a good night"...she's so serious
It's about 11 PM in this pic...
Brad, my bro and our fav cousins
Grants Farm
We love our CC

We were able to make it back to St. Louis at the beginning of the summer! I love it when we have the time to do so, however, when we're there the time flies by, could we just pause the clock just for a week?????

I've decided I should take a month off work to go and have the kiddos enjoy all the adventures I loved when I was a child. Six flags, the zoo, magic house, swimming/skiing at Nana and Papa's lake house and much more.....

While we were "home," my cousin got married, so that was a blast being ALL TOGETHER. It was awesome to see Sloan and Q on the dance floor, idolizing my cousins and never wanting to leave....I think we rolled out of there at almost midnight. Then, we were able to spend a nice visit with My Nana and Papa---Q is so proud to call them Great Nana and Papa. They are 82 and 83 and love to have these kiddos around. It is a joy to have the kids show them their tricks and watch the smiles on their faces!

Lastly, My mom and I took Q and S to Grant's Farm. That place is so cool and not to mention sooooo CLEAN for basically being a zoo! The goats, merry go round, the train and animal show were all great! The kids were in heaven!

All in all a awesome trip and we hope to make it back really soon....we miss CC and DD!



2 comments:

kkb said...

omg they looked sooo cute at the wedding! even sylvie just said, "wow, mom... i've never seen q look like that :)"!

Kristen Sansone said...

Janelle,
Do you even remember me?!? I randomly found your blog online after googling "Aaron Sullivan" looking for a Chicago photographer and found you and Aaron instead! What a happy surprise!!! Your children are GORGEOUS and it has been such a long time since we have even seen each other but I would love to catch up! If you have a chance email me @ kesansone@gmail.com.... or even better if you are ever in the city I would LOVE to grab a drink/dinner. This honestly made my day. Looks like everything is wonderful and I hope to hear from you soon!
xoxo - Kristen