Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Friendship

Are they going to Prom?
Now that's love!
Sweet!
I am so happy to see Q and Sloan sharing, playing and smiling together. Tonight I was putting Q to bed and he was asking a lot of questions, hard questions, I might add. "Where will you be when I am married? Will your hair be gray? Did you meet Daddy when you were a little kid like me? Did you go to the same primary school as him?

So I start to question, where is this coming from? and so inquisitive at such a young age. The sweetest was when I talked about marriage and I asked him who he thought he would marry?

He said, "My sister, because I love her the most, mom! 100 million times over and over!"

Now, I am definitely not saying they are perfect all the time, nor even 1/2 the time, but it's great to see the coaching about loving family, friends, and neighbors that we sometimes feel goes out the window, pay off!!! Yeah....

Q I hope you continue to love your sis even more by the day!!

2 comments:

HMW said...

Your family is so DARN cute!

The Sullivan Sitcom said...

So sweet! Can't wait to see you guys! We miss you all so much!