Sunday, March 14, 2010

Slumber Party






We were so excited to be able to have our 1st official sleep over at Papa's this weekend. The night started off with us all making our own personal pizzas, and let me tell ya they were "our own". We then played a competitive game of soccer (adults verses the kids), hide and seek in pairs and some star wars (of course) ...... finally we ended the night with the movie Ice Age. The kiddos had a blast, were so well behaved (of course M and M always are) and they slept fairly well. The morning wake up was the best; I could hear them talking and giggling in a "kids whisper" for me to come in and see them cuddled all together talking about school, friends and and the what the adventure was going to be for the day. Their conversation was so sweet and priceless.

Well the party had to end with a little more sugar..... some sprinkled Shamrock cinnamon rolls and a little milk to wash um down!!!

I know they all will sleep well for the next few nights to come, all because of the fun sleepover at Papa's house. We plan to have many more slumber parties up in Chicago over the next few months or I should I say years!!!!

3 comments:

The Sullivan Sitcom said...

Thanks again guys...the kids are still talking about it!

Nicki said...

Party at Papa's! Woohoo!! Looks like the kids had a blast :)

The Vlachs said...

That looks like so much fun!! I can't believe how big Sloan is! I feel like she should still be the infant that I held in your kitchen. You are making your transition such a wonderful, fun, memorable and special time. No surprise!! Miss you guys! Love, Meg