Saturday, December 12, 2009

Some comments from Q....

Stinker....
Holding the door for people at the "bucks"

So the whole family was driving the other day and Aaron says,"Buddy, why don't you teach your sister some new words and explain what they mean, the first word that he pulls out of that little head is.... "toilet", and begins to say, Sloan, that's where we go pee pee and poop! We couldn't help but giggle!

A couple nights ago before bed, Aaron and Q were wrestling (makes sense, get a kid pretty much EXCITED right before bed..whatever, dad!) and Q accidentally hit Aaron in the eye, Aaron was playing it up big time saying his eye wouldn't open and he needed to get to a doctor. 5 minutes later when I'm putting him Q to bed, he says, "mom, now I know dad needs to see a doctor, but you have to stay here with us so were not home alone tonight so tell dad he needs to call a taxi ....ok! It's not like we live in NYC, taxi where did he get this one? I guess he wasn't too concerned about the injury!

Last night again while I am putting him to bed, he begins to ask me asks about why "I" have bad breath every morning when we wake up....and then he goes on to say, I know it's because our mouths are closed for most of the night....so I tried to explain and then I couldn't get off the fact that he asked why "MY" breath was so bad...he doesn't think his is???? I guess I must brush 2 times in the morning now!

I get to his preschool the other day and see the Christmas wish list for each child... it was great because it listed everything each child wanted from Santa as well as what the child thought each member of their family wanted from Santa.....Q's red:

Q: Light Saber (obsessed)
Sloan: Baby doll (pretty accurate)
Mom: Purple dress...( he tells me later that we thought I could use a new outfit for work)
Dad: Some games ( so the whole family can enjoy)

Lastly, tonight, Aaron left to travel for a couple nights and Q says, "Mom, dad says I am in charge of the house again and boys stay up longer than girls so you need to go to bed now...ok, Good Night!

Just had to laugh at my 4 year old going on 10 year old...that's my QUINTON!

No comments: