Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Preschool starts again....






Q started preschool yesterday and boy was he excited! All his friends from "cool school" were back and so was Mrs Gilbert, his favorite teacher ever!!!!

Our baby boy is growing up. He will be going every day of the week as well as to a session of Lunch Bunch just like he did last year. It's unbelievable how much this classroom allows the children to grow.... there are so many different stations that expand the imagination. (Sloan had a fun at the open house too) Today, he said they talked about combining different colors to make new ones, discussed a little about the IL river and practiced writing his name. I love to hear him talk and explain the different lessons of the day, it's amazing!

On a side note: I picked him up and told him I had a surprise waiting (just another Star wars shirt).....and his comment was, "Mom, do you know that a shirt is not that great of a surprise for a kid like me." Well, ok I guess I learned my lesson, I will do better next time. Come on...he never used to be too picky, a lollipop or an ink pen would do just fine.

Anyway, it's a great new year of Jack and Jill Preschool that begins with Q picking out his clothes the night before and dressing himself each morning.....I think he woke up at 6:45 am and was raring to go the first day! I believe he's loving it and that makes mom and dad so happy!

No comments: