Monday, October 13, 2008

Tanner's Ochard





It was a beautiful day this Saturday, so we decided to hit the Apple/Pumpkin Patch with everyone else in Central IL. We had a blast! It was so hot, we were all dressed for Fall, however we were wrong... after 80 degree weather we were sweating bullets.... I guess we will learn to layer next time.

Quinton had so much fun running through the corn maze, playing on the largest and coolest playground I have ever since and eating snow cones that he could add his own "12 flavors" -Tiger Blood was his favorite.

Sloan enjoyed her time as well. She sat grabbing her feet so quietly in her carrier, and giving smiles to anyone who peeked in. I think she is starting to get sick of all the bouquets I have been putting on her head, her daddy secretly told me. However, it's just so cute!

All in all it was a great day and a tradition that we will have forever as a family!

No comments: