Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Poor Quinton


I felt so bad last night.............. QMAN woke up at about 12:45 am "barking like a dog", as he would say! That darn croup again. He totally knows the routine since he has had it 4 times this year...He says, "Mom and dad you can come in the hot steam and have a party with me"...Wow.... this is not what I consider a party but.... ok! After about an hour of reading books, taking a actual bath and then deciding he needed to use his shaving cream and shave his face like dad, he finally fall asleep.

He was such an amazing sport with being so sick. I think Aaron and I were more worried than he was, of course.....it's just that horrible sound!!! The next morning we took him to the doc and he was able to get some medicine which already started to make him feel better. Quinton heard Dr Jacques reviewing all the details with me and then after we got home, and as serious as possible he says, "Mom, I need to drink a lot of liquids...in order to go visit CC and DD this weekend." I guess he does use his LISTENING EARS....when he wants too! Amazing!

1 comment:

The Vlachs said...

I'm so sorry Qman's sick!!! But I LOVE that you call it a party and now that's what he thinks it is! By the way, Nancy just sent the coat you left for me and it is ADORABLE! The weather just got cold here too! Thank you!