Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Photo Op

Our wonderful friend Annie took some photos of our growing family while in town recently and we have been anxiously waiting to see them....below is her link with a sneak peak; scroll down to Tuesday August 26 date http://www.anniesweetpeaphotography.blogspot.com/

As I looked at these, I couldn't believe how QMan is growing up into a young mature boy and his baby sister Sloan's innocence in her face; what precious miracles! (I think I am a little bias) We are so lucky to have a healthy, happy family. I tell myself every morning when I wake up to enjoy every "little" moment, because life is just too short!!!!!! Thank you Lord.

3 comments:

The Sullivan Sitcom said...

The pics are great! Can't wait to see them all!

HMW said...

the photos are so great. pop that collar Qman.

The Vlachs said...

Oh my gosh! The photos are gorgeous!! What a photogenic family :)